This week, the Spice Girls got together to announce their support for the upcoming musical Viva Forever, which is inspired by their Girl Power movement. The fearless, limitless supergroup has come so far since they burst onto the scene 16 years ago. They’ve inspired millions of girls around the world to go after their dreams, and paved the way for bloggers like you and I to share our individual styles and passions with the world. My picks this week reflect how IFBers are spicing up their life this summer. From Beetlejuice and the streets of Tokyo to the bright colors and light fabrics of the season, the variety of style expression has never looked so good. Even Victoria Beckham would be proud!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 28TH
- Bowtie Diary: Before and After
- Chocolate Laced: Combining Colors, Patterns & Textures
- City & Coat: Silk
- Crystal Eyes: DIY Maxi > 2 Pieces
- Curating Style: Daydreaming: The Garden Party
- Elembee: Summer To-Dos
- Fashion, Well Done: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
- Hunting in Heels: It’s a Man’s World
- Lala Mamma: Foto de Cuba
- Marie-lle: How to Survive Summer 101
- Moi Contre La Vie: Mission Put Together, Week 2
- My Fashion Slash Life: Summer Wedding Trends
- Sara Constance: Happy 6 Month Blogging Anniversary!
- Stephanie Surtida: TOKYO STREET FASHION
- Studs & Sapphires: Photo Diary – Cold Shoulder
- Style Cue by Susie Q: High-Waist Tweed & Sequins
- The Citizen Rosebud: Inspiration: Advanced Style
- The Love Hanger: Crop Tops & Chiffon Skirts
- The Violin Style: Tropical Party Look
- Tobruck Ave.: Agave One to Four
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine