So happy I got featured again! This was on my last post “Paint Day“. I loved doing this project because it was such a peaceful and creative process I underwent which made me happy with the results in the end!
Check out the other fab blogs here who got featured as well and show them some love!
Hey, Hey, Good Lookin’
Edited by: Taylor Davies
This week’s link round up is full of shopping and outfit inspiration – it seems like the community is in a very fashionable mood of late (not that you aren’t always!). Some of you are looking forward to fall, some are building your wardrobe of essentials and some are exploring shopping on a budget when you’re curvy. We also had some great submissions from some menswear bloggers in our community – it’s an all-around win!
If your post was selected, be sure to check out the LALM badge on the right side of the site to grab the code for this week to re-post on your blog. Thanks for submitting!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: AUGUST 9TH
- Best of BKLYN: How To Shop Realistically
- Bowtie Diary: Borrowed From Grandparents
- Coach Closet: How To Get Away With Wearing Shorts To Work
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Call of the Wild
- Elegant Idiosyncrasy: Your Effervescence So Enchantingly
- Fetishist’s Notes: Tie Dye and Leather
- Good Bad & Fab: The Transformative Power of Key Accessories
- Glamour & Gourmet: Summer To Fall // Brights Meet Autumnal Hues
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Building A Capsule Wardrobe
- My Fashion Wishlist: The Big New Jewelery Trend – Above Knuckle Rings
- My Vintage Curves: Wear Your Personality
- Phiphi’s Blog: The Blues
- Seersucker + Saddles: The Tweed
- Shapely Chic Sheri: Shopping While Shapely – Touring NYC
- Stephanie Surtida: Paint Day
- Style Inked: Office “Western” Wardrobe Essentials
- Sugar & Spice: 5 Things To Do Now That The Olympics Are Over
- The Style Examiner: Matinique Menswear – Addressing the Challenge of Shopping for Summer Clothes in August
- The Sweetly Sour: Sweet Designers – A Lee + Vee Lee
- Weston Jaeger Style: House Style (Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit)
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~ Jennine